Monday, January 19, 2009

Choir This Week

We handed out the practice CDs this evening at rehearsal. If you were absent and did not receive one, we will have more next week. If you need a copy to practice for the auditions, please let me know and I will try to make arrangements for you to pick one up at the church during the week.

Auditions are next Sunday! If you didn't get a chance to sign up, we still have a few openings. Email me asap if you are interested in auditioning!

Auditions scripts were emailed to everyone who signed up for an audition. If you did not receive yours, please let me know so that I can make sure to get it to you!

Here is this week's memory verse. Have your kids memorize it for a small prize.

"After Jesus was baptized, He went up immediately from the water. The heavens suddenly opened for Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and coming down on Him" (Matthew 3:16)

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment